All market staff, farmers and producers are dedicated to adhering to health and safety standards, and providing safe and reliable access to nutritious foods necessary to a healthy community.
OPENING DAY: JUNE 12TH, 2020, Every Friday
TIME: 12:00 am to 3:00 pm
VENDOR FEES: $10.00 Annual fee begins in June each year.
Pay vendor fee online or at the town hall.
PRINT VENDOR APPLICATION and submit at the town hall or email to: mailto:email@example.com
As markets OPEN, we remind you of the benefits of shopping for nutrient dense produce from small family farms:
- Fresh produce rich with vitamins & nutrients essential to maintain a healthy immune system
- Low risk, open air environment allows for social spacing of 6ft.
- Sunlight provides a powerful, natural disinfectant and exposure to vitamin D
- Food directly traveling from the farm is handled at a much lower rate than in the commercial system
How you can help:
- Come to market in good health
- Wash hands/ refrain from touching your face
- Touch only what you are buying
- Regulate your own social spacing
- Wash all produce before consumption
As we continue to maintain our health through the power of natural foods, we encourage and thank those who support our local family farms & businesses.