Notice Posted: NOVEMBER 09th, 2023 3:30 p.m.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING FOLLOWED BY THE REGULAR TOWN MEETING
OF THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL, VILLAGE OF HARRISONBURG, LA
A public hearing followed by the regular town meeting will be held as follows:
DATE: November 13th, 2023
TIME: 6:00 pm
PLACE OF MEETING: Village of Harrisonburg Town Hall
108 Sicily Street, Harrisonburg, LA
- CALL TO ORDER
- DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CALL FOR HEARING to modify the Criminal Code Ordinance, updating the schedule of fines and penalties of the Village of Harrisonburg.
- CALL FOR HEARING to amend and modify the General Fees, Connect and Disconnect dates of the Village of Harrisonburg.
- CONSIDER ADOPTING Criminal Code Ordinance.
- CONSIDER ADOPTING General Fees Ordinance.
- CONSIDER ADOPTING 2023 EMPLOYEE HANDBOK
- ACCEPT minutes of the October meeting as published.
- APPROVE October Financial Reports: transfers, disbursements and budget report.
- OPEN FOR DISCUSSION
- Update on Christmas in the Village and the Fundraising Campaign as part of our mission in our town revitalization efforts. With no further comments
Michael Tubre, Mayor
Village of Harrisonburg
PO BOX 658
Harrisonburg, LA 71342
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Patricia Hefner at Harrisonburg Town Hall: 318-744-5794 describing the assistance that is necessary.